Pages

Sunday 22 June 2014

WOW cards


Had a fun morning yesterday over at AMOM my local craft centre owned by Christina. It was card club and the class was inspired by the demonstration Jane Gill gave when she last visited the centre.

We played with bleach.......

Here's Christina showing us the technique


 There were a lot of "oooooing" and "wowing" going on....

 
After we were shown all the stages of the first card, Christina moved on to the second one using the brayer and a fab technique using rubber bands !! Loved this....


Then it was our turn to play....


Here's my work in progress...my bleach for some unknown reason didn't want to lift my colours very much...


























But with a bit of white gel pen added afterwards it turned into this fab card !!



Here's my second one in progress...


























and here's the finished result !! Just love the fresh colours and had to buy the ink pad !!
 
 
Great fun and a great class, many thanks Christina !!

2 comments:

rachel said...

ooo Diane - those cards are right up my street - two beauties - love them! hugs rachel x

Sandra said...

Of course you had to buy ... It would have been rude not too lol.

Gorgeous cards I must say and fabulous to learn a new technique

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...