Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Fathers Day


Oh to have a DAD, miss mine terriably.........

 It's Tuesday so time for another challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs and this week it's


For a change I've made a shaped card using "Patches hitting the books" digi stamp.


 Yes I've been paper piecing again using some of papers from my stash, adding faux stitching as always, cutting my DAD using my cricut and then gluing the letters onto a piece of folded card and cutting round by hand to make the card. Patches has then been mounted to the card using 3D foam.


Finished off by hand drawing my heart, adding the patch from Patches and making a bow using some twine !!

Our fab prize this week is



My teamies have some fab creations to show you, so pop over to

http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/

and check them out !!

Would love to enter:
Glitter n Sparkle: use a digi
Pile It On: use some patterned paper
Polkadoodles: men on our mind
C.R.A.F.T: fathers day/male

10 comments:

Planetsusie said...

Hi there Diane - what a really sweet card! Such a great design and I love how you have paper pieced the letters and then added the faux stitching. The little bear is sooo charming as well.

Thank you so much for entering your card into the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

rachel said...

this is fabulous Diane - the paper piecing is awesome! Big hugs to you - I have a dad but some days he doesn't know who I am - but at least i still have him!! Hugs rachel xx

Christine Harrop said...

I understand exactly what you are saying. I would give anything to be able to make cards for my mum and dad. This one really is great and the bear is a super little chap. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Christine xx DT

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Diane..I love the paper piecing and cute patches sitting on his pile of books..fabulous design.

luv CHRISSYxx

La Papera Gialla said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous Father's Day card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T Challenge. Marlene DT

CG said...

So fun! I love Word cards, and this is a stunner. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week! Best, CG

Unknown said...

Beautiful card,great image and papers.

Thank you so much for joining us at G n S.

Tracey DTxx

Sandra said...

I find it hard seeing Father's Day cards too, but you've made a gorgeous one here x

Nicole Haupka said...

This is so damn cute! I love the details and colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...