Pages

Monday 30 June 2014

Anything Goes !!


..........well this is my last post for House Mouse and Friends as a GDT, the time has just flown past guys and thanks ever so much for having me !!

It's another fun challenge and one everyone loves !!
































Just couldn't help myself...everytime I see this little mouse I have to say weeeeeeeeeeee !! Wouldn't you ??
 
 This is just one stamp from the set called "Flying High". Just made my cloud background as usual , embossed a piece of white card and cut into strips to make the fence mounted using 3d foam,

























and then made flowers from some patterened paper using a Cheery Lyn die. Stamped and coloured the mousey image using promarkers and fussy cut out and 3d'ed them onto the main card . Finished off with a netting bow topped with another flower and die cut my letters and edged with a fine black pen.

Pop over to the House Mouse and Friends blog and check out all the fab creations by the team and all the fab prizes you could win !!

Would love to enter:
Paper Creators Crafts; anythin goes
Sweet Stampin: summer fun
Crafty Catz: anything goes
Creative Corner: flowers
Wags'n'Whiskers: summer fun

14 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Fantastic job on this card. I love the fence and your sky work also. A lot of nice thought, effort and love here. Your flower look so pretty in the pattern paper. All this helps to make mousey's flight so special. WEEEEEEEEEE. I have to say it also after seeing this one. Enjoy your day.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Another gorgeous card. Must have taken you ages to cut out all those "e"s but well worth it; it really made me smile. Lx

rachel said...

this is just sooo clever Diane - I love it to pieces! Its must have taken a lot of time to cut those letters out but time well spent - looks fab! Have a great day - off to sports afternoon now! Hugs rachel x

KandA said...

I love this card Diane. Such a great fun design, super cheery colours and the sweetest of images xx

Lorraine A said...

aww this is adorable :-) I love the whole scene you created her ,, so very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

here ,,, not her :-)

Sandra said...

I adore how you do your backgrounds ... And please note, I'm still saying weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol.

Anonymous said...

what a sweet image you chose , and all those details you can look forever at the card and find new things
Love it
thanks for taking part at creative corner challenges

Love Mel xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOW! Lovely creation! Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Janette said...

This is such a sweet creation and I love those flowers, all gorgeous...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Chris said...

Oh, that little mouse IS having a fun time! Gorgeous, bright and summery card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
Chris
X

Sammy said...

First thing that struck me were the beautiful colours! Such a fab card, and very nicely put together. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Christine said...

Hi Diane what a super sweet mousey creation, gorgeous vibrant colours..& this oh so cute image makes me smile..many thanks for all your stunning GD HM creations you have shared with us the last 2 months we loved having you..

smiles Christine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
Pauline
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...