Pages

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Baby Washing Line


is the New Little Claire Dinkie stamp out now !!



Dinkies Baby Washing Line stamp


Isin't this just adorable !! All I have done is added a washing pole and made a little background scene using promarkers, papers from my stash and finished off with a button and some fluff  !! The sentiment is from another new set of Little Claire stamps called Rebecca's Really Useful Sentiments

Also !!


http://www.littleclairesdesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Our monthy challenge is on now and we have a 

 for August and September as one of the prizes up for grabs !!  Check it out now HERE !!


Would love to enter:
Card Mania: babies
Craft Your Passion: bold, beautiful, bright colours
----------------

 

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Just love the little tassels.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

rachel said...

wonderful card Diane - love the scene and the papers are fab!! Hugs rachel xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, I love how you made it into a scene, so funny that you chose boy and I did girl, will add mine to my blog on Friday. I tried the pricked faux stitching as a change from my usual faux stitching as I loved it when you did it, thanks for the inspiratuon x

Sandra said...

The background is lovely ... Very clever. You're hugely inspiring

KezzaKraftz said...

This is gorgeous, so cute. Kerry xx

Ani said...

Very cute card! Thank you for joining our challenge at Card Mania! Good luck!

Susan said...

Wonderful card! Layout and image.
Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink xx

Lozzy said...

Gorgeous card Diane and love how you have made the scene..Hugs Lozzy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...