Pages

Tuesday 17 June 2014

CAS or FULL ON !!



It's not really my week for Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge, but I am hosting it so I thought I would join in and make an extra card for this week challenge which is


and as you can see I went for CAS which is really, really really hard for me !!
































I've used "Just For Fun".   Stamped and coloured her with promarkers and then done my usual and fussy cut out and attached using 3d foam . The sentiment is by Hero Art.
 
 Oh dear I really am having to sit on my hands.......One very CAS card indeed and its good to challenge oneself now and again !!
 
We have a great prize up for grabs this week 
 
http://www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/

Not only do Crafty Sentiments Designs have fab stamps and digi stamps, but also new CD's, dies, topper sheets and flowers !!

So what would be your challenge then.......
 
CAS or FULL ON ??

Pop over and see what the team have created for you at

http://craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/

Would love to enter:
Inkspirational: clean and simple
Stampin With the Dragon: clean and simple
Moving Along With the Times: keep it clean and simple

9 comments:

rachel said...

great colours Diane and a fab make - wonderful xx

sandie said...

you did a great job of CAS and love the added dimension with the image popped up.
Thanks for sharing at Ink

Sandra said...

Do you do YouTube tutorials on Promarker colouring? If so .. Could you show me where you are, and if no ... Then could you start lol. You're so talented

Sue said...

This is fabulous Diane, I love her blue hair and wonderful CAS design
You could also enter this into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge - it fits the theme perfectly which is use Blue and Yellow!
Sue xx

Cathy P said...

Such a cute card, Diane! You did a great job with the CAS challenge. Love the colors and the design. Your comment about sitting on your hands with a CAS is so true! It's not my usual look either! Hugs, Cathy*

Kylie said...

You did VERY VERY well! I love CAS and it is hard for me so when it isn't your natural style it is even harder! Your card is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with ATSM xx

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at Addicted to Stamps and More this week, so thrilled you took the time to play along :)

JMC Creates said...

A great CAS card and I also know how difficult this is to do. Jacqui DT Stampin Dragon

Pia Larsen said...

Very, very sweet card!
Thank you for playing with us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come and join us again next time for more fun :o)
Pia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...