Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

Birthday wishes....


...........thanks guys for all the lovely birthday wishes for yesterday !!  It really made my day and thought I would share just a few of the fab  handmade cards and gifts I recieved !!



  
My bestest gift was from my lovely friend Sue !! I used to have 9 guinea pigs and 5 bunnies, but sadly they have all passed away now

BUT....now I am a piggy owner again !!
























He is so cute and now sits and watches me while I work, never says much.....super thanks Sue !!

If you would like a piggy like mine and help a guinea pig rescue then check out "Cavy Corner Collectables" !! And if you are a guinea pig fan, then why not join us at "Guinea Pig Haven"

hugs  Diane  xx

4 comments:

rachel said...

hiya Diane - a belated happy birthday to you!!! So sorry hun - I didn't know! We're almost birthday twins - mine is tomorrow!!! Glad you had a good day and your cards look fabulous xx Rachel x

Jo said...

Belated happy birthday to you! Gorgeous cards & love your little Guinea pig....we have one cutie little Guinea called Pickle & what a character he is lol!
hugs Jo x

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday, looks like you've been having a fabulous time. You've got such lovely cards. But the. I'm not surprised as those that get cards from you must be happy. Enjoy this birthday month xx

Nicole Haupka said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope you found your B-Day card under the door mat. Catch up with you hopefully still this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...