Pages

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Summer


I know I shouldn't complain........but phew it's been a bit sticky for me and my fur babies !! What about you ??
 
Well the hot weather is just right for our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs as its
 

 I went with both for my shaped card using the fab digi































I love making scenes and I've used loads of dies, but fussy handcut Kaye and the flower several times. Coloured using promarkers as usual and faux stitching as usual.


And as usual I like to make everything stand out with 3D foam  !!


We have a super prize up for grabs which is

http://www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk/

You'll have a hard time choosing........

Would love to enter:
Cutie Pie Challenge: cute, girls
Whoopsi Daisy: summer is here
The Doodle Garden: summer lovin

7 comments:

rachel said...

morning Diane - love your card and the new badge too - very pretty!!! Great summery colours - am at my mums now - going out for lunch! Thanks for her birthday wishes! Big Hugs rachel xx

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is so cheerful...such a sweet card

Thank you for sharing this with the cuties xx

Gail said...

What a fabulous card! I love your scene and right down to the detail of the birds..it's wonderful! This is a such a cute image and you've colored her great. I love her overalls!! Wonderful letters down the side of this card, too! Hugs, Gail

KezzaKraftz said...

This is gorgeous, I love your use of dies on the background and the image is beautiful. From your teamie on CSD Kerry xx

Sandra said...

I'm truly in awe of your colouring, such a stunning card.

I love the heat, but then I like the extremes ... Give me snow and I'm over the moon too lol

Unknown said...

So sweet, such incredible details, thanks for joining us at The Doodle Garden.

Sarah said...

Love your fabulous card, such a great scene and thanks for joining in at The Cutie Pies!! Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...