Pages

Sunday 8 June 2014

Two More.....



My word how the weather changes...yesterday morning it poured down with rain and then in the middle of the afternoon out came the sun and it was really hot !!  Even got my washing dry and nearly got my grass cut ( till my stimmer broke !!) Hay ho....

Two more Dinkie cards to share with you today !!

The first is using "Tulip Cat"

To colour her in I have made small dots using promarkers pens, mounted  her onto a die cut which I have then drawn round and through with a black pen.

 For my second card I have used "Pincushion Birdy Little Stamps"

Again used my promarkers to colour in and have decoupged the cute little birdy. made a frame around the image and embossed it, then mounted it onto an embossed backing, finished off with four buttons. The sentiment is from another Little Claire set.
































Do check out these cute Little Claire Dinkie Stamps and a great bargain at only £2.00 each !!

Would love to enter:
My Time to Craft; no designer paper
Totally Gorjuss: embossing
Stamping For the Weekend: anything goes

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations. Love the cute kitty on the first and the embossing on the second.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Cazro said...

Beautiful cretaions, thanks for sharing your very clever and pretty framed bird with us at MTTC. Caz

Sandra said...

They're so so cute. The colours on the second are so beautifully soft :)

I'm hoping the weather starts to improve and we have more sunny warm days like today's x

rachel said...

two wonderful cards Diane - love tulip cat especially - brilliant - the weather is crazy isn't it? Hugs rachel xx

Jay said...

Lovely Cards honey, I especially love the dotty embossed layers on the blue card, both are very very cute! Thank you for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week, hope to see you next time. Cuddles Jay DT x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your super creations for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 32 anything goes - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Lisa Winnard - TheCraftarageStudio said...

This is so cute!
Thanks for playing along @ Totally Gorjuss this week.
Lisa DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...