Pages

Saturday 14 June 2014

Bright 'n' Beautiful


Well that sum's up the weather we have been enjoying and hope you have too ( apart from the heavy storms we had last night) !!

 
 But "Bright 'n' Beautiful" it is also our challenge theme for you this month at Little Claire with a fab sketch

 June Challenge Sketch

My card was a special make for my lovely boss Gill, owner of Little Claire as today is her Birthday !! 

Hope you have a fab day Gill !!

 Cant make tea.....stamp

I've used for my card Little Claire's "Can't make tea" stamp, decoupaged and paper pieced the image,  used paper from my stash, pearls, faux stitching and some lovely pink velvet ribbon !! 

 I stamped the image out again and paper pieced and fussy cut out,  three more of the little cats.

Now look at the fabulous prize for you this month !!


FOUR STAMP SETS !!

Little Claire 'Sentiments Mix'
Little Claire - 'Save the date!
Little Claire - 'And so to bed'
Little Claire - 'Lazy Days'

So why not join us ......someone has to WIN !!

Would love to enter:
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Craft-Dee Bowz: anything goes with a handmade bow

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow fab bright card, love all the embellies. We didn't gave a storm last night, just duller this morning

rachel said...

ooo not seen this stamp Diane - love it to bits - and that sentiment is perfect! Love your card! Hugs rachel x

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful papers and you have used one of my fav images, a gorgeously bright and beautiful card. I have used Graphic 45 papers on my dt card this time, thanks for asking. hugs Heidi x

JMC Creates said...

I love this image soooo much it reminds me of my cats (if Josh is sleeping on the bed I won't make it till he moves lol) and amazing card. Jacqui DT Sister Act

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I love your paper piecing and all those cute cats. Thanks for joining us at Bunny Zoe Crafts :)

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Diane, wowow I sure love this card, that image is gorgeously cute...Have you joined my blog and candy....hope you can have some super artists to sponsor me...cheers, luv aNNIe xxxx
The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

Aww this is so cute. Love it. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Ribbons.
hugs
Dawn xx

Donna Maligno said...

So cute! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June challenge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...