Pages

Monday 9 April 2012

Woodware

The monthly sketch challenge at Woodware is this:
 My poor camera is really giving up the ghost now, so sorry about poor photo......

For my card I have used the stamp set called "Owl Greetings" by Francoise Read. I just love my owls !!
I like to look at a sketch differently to others and thought I would make a little scene. All the owls have been paper pieced and 3D, plus I have stamped and cut out all branches and leaves. They have been coloured in with promarkers. The ivy trails I have cut using a Marianne die. The wood effect frame has been embosed with a cuttlebug folder.

 Why not pop over to the Woodware Blog and have a go !!

Would also like to enter:
Crafting When We Can : things with wings
The Squirrel and the Fox: things with wings
Stamp, Scrap and Doolde Saturday: things with wings

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane, I love the way you have interpreted the sketch; your little scene is just gorgeous!! I love the patterned owls (they coordinate perfectly with your blog background, lol!) and all the detail in the tree is just fab. Brilliant card!
xxx

Lisa Minckler said...

So, so, sooooo, SOOOO cute!!! Love what you've done here. What an enjoyable, wonderful and creative card this is. :) Virtual high five to you. :D

Thank you SO much for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox for our challenge.
Good luck to you and we hope you come back next week to play along again.
Lisa xx

Pia S said...

Love what you have done with this sketch! The woodwork is fab, and love all the colors and patterns on your owls. Great card!!

Poppet said...

Wonderful card Diane, you've really used your imagination and created a fabulous scene. The owls look fab and the embossing and die cuts really add texture and depth.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card,the scene you have created.xxx

Dorrie said...

Wow what a lot of hard work! or fun. This card really keeps you looking I love that lots to see and lots of fiddly bits. Thankyou for playing with us a t Woodware, and thankyou for sharing such a wonderful piece of fun!

Helen said...

Love this, Diane! Those owls are great and I love the way you've put the card together.

Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...