Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

Bounty of Buttons !!

Now if you`re like me you LOVE BUTTONS !! So this weeks challenge #166 at The Crafty Pad, a "Bounty of Buttons" will be right up your street !!

Our sponsor this week is Robyns Fetish
With a fab prize of 5 digi stamps or 4 digi stamps + 1 paper set of your choice !!

This week Robyns Fetish gave the DT`s from team A some fab images to play with. I chose "Daisy Days" to use on my card.

I printed out several times the image so I could decoupage Daisy and the flowers to use on my side stepper card. Then I have coloured them in with promarkers. Used just a few BUTTONS for some of the flower centres. The little fence is a Marianne die. As yoiu can see I also love cutting out !! All the flowers are from the main image......

Pop over to The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog to see what other fab creations  the DT`s have made !! Remember to check out our Monthly Showcase competition !!

Would like to enter:
Cardmakin Mamas: make it girlie
Cute card Thursday: spring flowers
Crafty Creations Challenge: flower power
Little Red Wagon: spring colours
Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges: buttons
2 Sisters: flowers

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Awww Diane, I love this stunning work & that little fence is just fab!
Two thumbs up teamie!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and great design.xxx

SusieJ said...

A lovely card Diane! I love buttons too!
Hugs xx

Angela said...

Loved this card as soon as I saw it! just great!!

Ax

Hazel said...

Amazing card Diane - love the image, such a fab design and it looks great with those colours too.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip.

Hazel x

Joynana said...

Just too cute. Love the vibrancy of your colors. Those flowers are fabulous. Thanks for joining us for 2 Sisters flowers challenge.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Diane! Love the layout, the little fence and lovely colours.
xx

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow Diane! I am just in love with all the blooms in your card! It is so bright and cheerful and just stunning :) Gorgeous hun :))

Pam said...

Just love your side step card! Cute scene!! Thanks for joining us at 2 Sister's!!

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Diane, I love all your fab flowers and that little fence.
Pauline
x

Julie said...

Loving those gorgeous blooms! thanks for sharing with Scrapbook Sisters challenge this week. Hope to see you again next time,Julie B.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...