Pages

Thursday 5 April 2012

In the post today....

I recieved in the post today,  this lovely bundle all tied up with a yellow ribbon from Clare Rowlands designer of Molly Bloom Stamps !!
First was "Clowning Around Molly"
Then "Stanley the Sea Lion"
And lastly "Marvin the Monkey and his Magical Music Box" !!
How lucky am I !! All thanks to Clares hubby for picking me as one of  three winners for her blog candy !! I`m sure going to have fun playing with these !!

Clare will be coming to AMOM on 29th April for the day, so if you`re in the area please try and pop in to see all Claires fab demo`s and samples !!

3 comments:

denise said...

wow lucky you, i love molly bloom stamps, see you at the AMOM demo but will only be there early in the morning as i have to take someone to southampton, see you soon xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment on my exploding box. I can email you with the recipe for the cookies if you like, they're sooo easy to make and really yummy. My email is wendywoo19742010@hotmail.co.uk

Hazel said...

Ooh Diane - lucky you - hope you have lots of fun with these.

Take care

Hazel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...