Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Fit to BURST !!

Well girls have have been bursting to tell you and now I can.......I won the card competiton in  Creative Cardmaking and now its in the magazine !! The photo frame card was made using the Pink Gem Design papers. I thought it would be nice to send a Grandma a photo of her grandsons Birthday or perhaps first day of school in.
Sorry I did what I did last time I entered and was a runner up...I forgot to take my own photo`s of my card !! Anyway I have won £50 to spend on crafting goodies and Christina who I'm sure is thrilled,  gets £50 credit on her Practical Publishing account !!

I`ve got another exciting post for you tomorrow about whats been happening today !!

11 comments:

katex said...

congratulations your card is gorgeous
katex

susan said...

Congratulations, Diane! Well done! I love the card you made for this contest. It is a real WINNER!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Diane!! Well done, I'm chuffed to bits for you!!
xxx

SusieJ said...

Fabulous news Diane!! Love the card.
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations Diane and well deserved as your cards are wonderful!
hugs Alyson and Sophie xxx

Julie Staves said...

Big congratulations Diane. Your card was wonderful a well deserved win I must say
Hugs
Julie

Debbie said...

Aww wowzers Diane - how cool is that to be published - WTG. I am sure you were busting - your card is just fabulous. :)
Enjoy your prize too. :) :)

Dawn said...

Well done you! Such a shame you didn't get your own pics but I bet you were soo excited to send off your card!
Enjoy your spends!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

That is so wonderful Diane - congratulations! Enjoy your prize! Hugs Estelle x

denise said...

well done, a very worthy winner xxx

JoanieMc said...

Congratulations Diane, well deserved. Great creation and enjoy your prize!!

Hugs
Joanie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...