Pages

Friday 30 September 2011

Party !!


Went to another Stampin Up party the other night and we made this fab card !! Michelle who is the Stampin Up rep always gives us fab ideas and choice, so all our cards were different in colours. I stamped the trees twice to make the scene and then it was water coloured in which is soooooo relaxing !! My card is off today to cheer up a 94 year old lady. Please remember, cards don`t have to be for an occasion and can make someones day !!

You can find Michelle`s blog HERE , have a look and think about booking a party !! They are great fun !!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I couldn't agree more, it's lovely to send a just because card, but I need to start sending more I think :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Diane, this is stunning!!! You are so right too and I definitely need to start making and sending more 'just because' cards. xx

Hi it's Maria said...

it's fab diane and yes, it is lovely to send a card especially when it's not for anything in particular...

maria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...