Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Barb





At scrap club on Saturday we made this lovely LO using Basic Grays Granola paper. I love the colours of these papers !! My LO is of Barb, a lady who`s hair I do every friday afternoon. She is a lovely lady, but try as I might I just couldn`t get her to smile......

Those of you who know me...know I challenge myself to use up any left over paper from a project, so I managed with some bits from my crafty friend Tracy, to make two lovely cards and then from the tiny scraps, three gift tags !! Never throw your scraps away !!

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Loving the LO and cards Diane.
I'm missing Scrap Club this month - just back from Wales and feeling very tired.
Hugs xx

LindaS said...

Wonderful use of squares/patchwork.

Pam Hornschu said...

Diane,
You were randomly selected as a winner from the Dreamweaver Stencils/Woodware UK blog hop for Debbie's blog. Please email your addy to either Dorothy@woodware.co.uk.com or lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com.
Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...