Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

12 Tag's 2015


and here is my May's


Loved making this one with all it fab textures using hessian, texture paste, handmade flowers !!  The photo is an actual one of my mum and dad on the right with my mum's half sister and husband. I tinted the photo with distress inks, but my dad use to hand tint photo's when he was young,  have no idea what he used then !! 

It says at the bottom "Love Always". One very special tag for me....

Here's Tim's tag to inspire us

12 Tags of 2015 - May | www.timholtz.com


6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful tag Diane, love all the details.
Lorraine

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fantastic tag Diane
Gr Karin

cotnob said...

A fabulous tag Diane, gorgeous old photograph and great texture.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

beautifully personal Diane - a gorgeous take on Tims tag - lovely xx

Sue said...

Diane, this is just beautiful, made even more so with the lovely picture of your parents. Love how you tinted the picture and all that texture on the tag is lovely.

Hugs
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...