Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Stitching




































"Stitching"  real or faux is the challenge over at

 This week a few of The Robyn's Fetish DT's were asked if we would like to be GDT members for this challenge.

 Thank you girls for asking me.

Well "Miss Fiussy Cutter" ( now my nickname on The Robyn's Fetrish team) has been at it again !!

I love this Sunflower image by Robyn which you can find HERE. It's just right to decoupage up and so striking when finished !!

The sunflower has been coloured using promarkers and the paper is by  My Minds Eye called " Miss Caroline "  My stitching is faux, but I have hand pricked all the holes round all the layers and then distressed them with a knife. Used a spellbinders die to cut my fancy doily edge and added some twine to finish off.

Would love to enter:
Joanna Sheen Challenge: layer it up
Stampin For the Weekend: distressing

4 comments:

susan said...

Wonderful, Diane! "Miss Fussy Cut" has done it again with the beautiful card!
Thank you!

rachel said...

fabulous Diane - love the attention to detail - and the stitching looks amazing - love the papers and the distressed look - love it all! Hugs Rachel x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Diane, love the dimension of the flower and gorgeous colouring and papers, love the design too..I thought the stitching was real..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, love your layers...Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...