Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Flying high !!



No thats not me you will be glad to know !! Actually I have never flown in my life, sad but true !!


Not only is a black and white card difficult to photo, but a black and white card that is a different shape is even harder to photo !! Hay ho !!
































Yes it's only House Mouse mice flying high !! Aren't they super cute and having fun  !!


I've used a Hero Arts flower stamp and stamped it onto paper from the Bexley Black collection by Docrafts. Now that was fun as on the darker paper I could hardly see the outline, it has alot of layer detailing to it !!  The stalks I hand drew and then edged the card with a black wavy line.

The House Mouse Design stamp set  is called "Feathered Friends"  In the set you get the little mouse hanging from a bird and on his own, so I thought it would be fun to stamp one mouse hanging onto anothers tail !! Hope it gave you a smile !!

Would love to enter:
Joanna Sheen: black and white
Stampin Sensations: fur and feather
Catch The Bug :bingo (Paper piecing, shaped card, stamp)
Alota Rubber Stamps: mulitples of 3

----------------------------------

" Made today's daily talent spot "



----------------------------

I won at 

 

12 comments:

Sandra said...

What a stunning card but super cute too :)

Sarah said...

Fandabbydozy just about sums it up!! Well done x

Nat said...

Well it certainly made me smile. Fab card, great shape and I love the way the mice look like they are on a Zip Wire!! and your hand drawn details are fab. Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen.

rachel said...

great card Diane - well done on the talent spot!!! Big Hugs Rachel xx

Renee B. said...

Awesome card Diane! Love the shape of the card & of course LOVE House Mouse meeces!!
Hugs, Renee

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous, love them sliding down like that. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Nicole Haupka said...

Most.adorable.card.ever! Love the b/w theme!

Miradormakings said...

This is fabulous Diane the design is so cute.

Joan x

brenda said...

One really imaginative creation Diane, I just love how the little mice are coming the other tight rope.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Francesca said...

I love the colours
Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations
Francesca xx

Min said...

How stinkin' cute is this card!!! I just love the fold that you used! May have to give it a try when I get into my studio today!
Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug “BINGO” Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge today!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...