Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Wash days

Don't you just love wash days !!

Well you'll love this fab new release "Laundry Day Set" from The Crafty Pad Designs !!


Thank heaven for the modern washing machine, but don't these images just give you the days gone by vintage feel !!

All I can say is my card is very blue.....


You will know by now I love to paper piece which I have done to the wash tub and board. The washing line clothes I just hand drew onto different pattern paper and then cut out and 3d. Yes I did fussy cut round unteem dolly pegs !!  I made the bubbles as well, but that's another story for tomorrow......

Check out all the fab creations the girls from the rest of the Team have come up with over at The Crafty Pad Blog !!  You could "WIN" the whole set just by leaving a comment !!

Would like to enter:
Dream Valley Challenges: something old( UTEE ) Something new( Crafty Pad Designs digi's)
One Stitch At A Time: use a digi
Sweet"n"Sassy: something new, old and blue
Ladybug Crafts Ink TCT : paper piecing


12 comments:

SusieJ said...

I love this blue card...and so much detail...I can't believe you fussy cut all those pegs!!
Fabulous!
Hugs xx

rachel said...

fabulous card Diane - oh so clever - love it! Hugs xx

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

I do love this Diane, your soap bubbles are just fabby!

Hugs, Estelle xx

Patricia Hays said...

Very cute! But OMG, that's a LOT of fussy cutting! (I like your term "dolly pegs" for what I'd call "clothespins"! :) )
Thanks for joining in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. Your card made me smile.

Josephine said...

Beautiful card - love your 'bubbles'!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Unknown said...

So cute.. Love the blue.. and I LOVE how you did the bubbles.. Its fantastic! Thanks for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time!! I hope to see you again next week.

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Stephanie said...

What a great card! I love the soap bubbles. Thanks so much for playing along in this week's SNSDC.

Eva Gro said...

What a fun card, love your paper piecing and the bubbly water:-)

Thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT
Goodwill luck in the draw! - hope you join us Next week as well!
Hugs Eva

Julie said...

So much work here, such a fab card, love to know how you made those bubbles, they're fabulous! Thanks for sharing with the Ladybugs this time, Julie.x

Deb said...

Awesome creation, fabulous clothes line and coloring, gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week
Deb
xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Oh Diane this is so much fun!
I love all the laundry and how clever to paper piece it all!
Thanks for joining in with the Ladybugs Paper Piecing and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x

Evelina Wikberg said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges. Eva xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...