Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Little Claires Challenge 10 : Pink and Brown



Here`s my card for Little Claires Challenge 10: Pink and Brown. The stamp is one of Little Claires called " Rainy Days". Now I think I have got better with my clouds, what do you think ?? I`m also into paper pleating as it gives a nice effect and is so simple to do. The little girl and all the wellies are paper piece which I also love doing. The paper is from Docrafts "Woodland Folk" pack.

You can find Little Claires Challenge HERE

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh I do like that stamp, what a lovely card

The Little Stamper said...

I think this card is fantastic! This is one of my favourite images and I love the way that you have used the Wellies to create the border streip.

Thanks for joining us on the Little Claire's challenge.

Sharon x

SusieJ said...

This is lovely Diane. I'm never sure about pink and brown together but they work wonderfully here.
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Diane and your clouds look brilliant! Love the image and the row of wellies.xx

Helen said...

Those clouds are brilliant - I love this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...