Pages

Monday 8 October 2018

Winter Camping








































This card was soooooooo much fun to make using one of the NEW "Winter Camping" ribbons by Crafty Ribbons !!

As you know I like making cards with lots of layers and this one has a layer of clouds, another of trees using a Studiolights die, then I stamped and fussy cut out the camper vans and cute snowmen attaching them to a snow bank I have made. The finishing touch was the fun colourful ribbon !! Also had to add loads of snow and frost !!

hugs Diane xx

3 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my gosh.....that's fantastic! You really are the best at this type of card Diane....love, love LOVE it.....well done you! x

Bunny said...

This is a beautiful card. I love all the vans lined up and the cute ribbon. What a great creation. [Bunny]

Rainey's Craft Room said...

My, this is amazing Diane. Such a lot of work and details in this fabulous dimensional card.
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...