Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

Hot Summer Days !!


Morning guys !!

It sure is hot hot hot !!  Hope you have been enjoying/surving it all, I've been doing a bit of both, but would like it to be cooler at night.......

Well its just right for our House Mouse and Friends challenge which is


or
 

Bet you can't guess which I went for with is HOT Happy Hopper  Stampendous stamp called "Cool It"
































This has been me most days !! This little guy has hte best way ever to cool down........I've used distress inks and copic pens to colour, embossed the sun rays, added some pink bobble trim and a bit of faux stitching !!

We have some more fantastic sponors and they are:


We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,

The Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
 
 
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  
 
==================================

Second Generous Sponsor is 

One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$12 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.

This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue !

=====================
 
Sue our hostess has this fab prize for one lucky winner also !!
 
I am offering a third prize for one lucky winner.
This cute stamp, Share a Sip, Stampendous (HMCP28)
 
 
 














8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

oh I just adore this bright and cheery card, fun of fun.xx

Sue said...

Diane, had to put my sunglasses on for this HOT card. LOVE that hopper hugging the fan, I'm with you have been doing the same thing. Love the bright fun colors, the embossing and that fun trim you used. Awesome make for Hot Summer Days theme.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

This little cute Hopper could be me during those hot summer nights! Love your wonderful card, Diane.
hugs Dorte

brenda said...

A very fitting image for our current weather Diane and can feel the warmth radiatring from the hot colours.

B x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Diane :-) the image is adorable, this is me at the mo!! its so hot here!! the warm colours and embossing are fabulous and I love the pom pom trim, very cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Christine said...

Hi Diane Love this super cool hopper image, what a great take on the option theme, great colours & die details, making me feel hot looking at them fab card.

mousey hugs Christine x

Bunny said...

I love the beautiful colors on your card. We here in Florida know all about hot. I'm ready for some cooler weather already. [Bunny]

Sue from Oregon said...

Such fun colors Diane-I bet this is just cool in real life-that trim is adorable! ♥ Sue Kment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...