Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Fiskars Friends


Morning peeps !!

I really had so much fun creating this layout and making the embellishments , from knitting on cocktail sticks to making my own Fiskars scissors !!





































This is the first time I have used fabric on a layout and it was so much fun whizzing round on my sewing machine attaching the circles onto my page !!


Keren and I met up at the Knitting and Stitching Show at Olympia in March, we didn'#t stop laughing !!


























Love my beaded sheep !!


Click on my Fiskarettes UK link in sidebar to join in our fun fb page. Loads of daily inspiration using Fiskars tools and fun giveaways and we always love it if you share anything you are making !!!!


























hugs Diane xx

3 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my, you've outdone yourself this time Diane......that is amazing! So much to look at & I love all the tiny embellies you made......FANTASTIC! Hope you're well, my friend. x

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Diane, lovely bright colours and lots of super details - brilliant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

This is super colourful and what a lovely pic of you and Keren too! Fabulous make Diane! Big huggles! Rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...