Pages

Saturday 10 March 2018

A bit of Vintage

































Now I love vintage and I love loads of layers and boy this layout has it all !!

 The photo is of my dads mum, my dad and one of his brothers (with cane). I've used some of the Vintage Butterflies ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.


























I have used loads of die cuts and punched shapes which I have embossed either in gold or silver, real chain, charms, stamps, frantage.....


























Whatever I could think of that gives it a vintage feel, torn and distressed papers, buttons, cut out words, distress inks..........


























And my fab Prima doll male stamp, paper piecing bother !!

If you would like to check out the fab Vintage Butterfles ribbons you can find them HERE. Also check out the Crafty Ribbons FB page HERE

hugs Diane xx

3 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

amazing my friend xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Diane, so many super vintage details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

America said...

wow these are freakin' GREAT!!! LOVELOVELOVE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...