Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

Sunny day


Afternoon guys !!

I thought I would share this with you today in case you needed a Monday smile !!

This bright and cheerful little number by me is a shadow box card made using a tissue box and Fiskars petels and little bee punch. Can't have happy flowers without happy bees !!

You'll find this on our Fiskarettes UK fb page today, so why not hop over and have a look !!  We also have a giveaway on the page so have a hunt for that as well !!

You might remember I made this Halloween one a while back , its a great way to recycle a tissue box !!



hugs Diane xx

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh this is so cute. I love the happy faces of the flowers, too. Great little sentiment. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and cheerful card Daine

gr karin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...