Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Something different...



 Now and then I treat myself to a crafting magazine and like most of us I make my mind up by the free gift which comes with it.  Well I fell in love with the free paper pad and stamps that came with Septembers issue 147 of Cardmaking and Papercraft.

As soon as I got home I just had to have a play !!




The papers are by BoBunny called "Isabella",  just love the soft greys and pink. You also get a cute butterfly, crown and sentiment stamp.

As you can see I have stamped the butterfly several times on different papers and then fussy cut them out to decorate the egde of my shaped card. Distressed the edges and added a few gems to finish off.


I wasn't going to waste my bits of paper left over from the card so made this simple little book with them also using the fab stamps to decorate inside !!  

Going to be handy to keep all my sign in names and numbers in !!

























6 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant makes Diane...love that little book using all your leftovers, so inspiring. What did you use to bind it with? I bought that mag too, was a great buy. Hope you're well & having a good week.
hugs Jo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What fabulous makes Diane, I wish inspiration hit me like that - I'm struggling at the moment to get creative. I have this paper pad and thought it funny when you said the magazine was chosen for the freebie on the front - I thought I was the only person who did that, lol. I'm looking at it now with renewed enthusiasm after seeing your gorgeous card and mini book. Thanks for the inspiration.
Lorraine

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

These are both brilliant projects Diane - I really love the little book! My papers and stamps are still sat in their packaging ... hanging head in shame!
Hope all is well with you.
Helen x

Jacee said...

Fabulous Diane, love the book, great work, and all those lovely butterflies, gorgeous
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

rachel said...

such great makes with the freebies Diane - well done you - love your idea for the little book too! I'm a nightmare! Always forget passwords! Hugs rachel x

Sandra said...

You know how talented I think you are? well madam, that talent mark has just taken an even bigger jump lol. Love it x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...