Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

We 6 Cats

































How cute are these !!

You can find then HERE just out at Little Claires  !!


We 6 Cats clear stamp

For my card I just made a background with distress inks, water and frantage, stamped and coloured my cats with Spectrum Noir pens and then decoupaged the middle cat. Added fluffy stuff for the snow at bottom.

I've also used the fab Little Claire  "Snowy Ombre" paper as my main card backing paper. Topped all off with a tule and ribbon bow !!



7 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

haha adorable Diane , hope your good xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous festive card Diane, I love the image, I do love kitty's and your design is so lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Unknown said...

Fabulous card,love your fluffy snow,I'm big cat fan,I think the image is brill Debbs x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

Sandra said...

Oh so so cute

rachel said...

absolutely brilliant - this is gorgeous Diane - brilliant! Big hugs Rachel x

Dawn said...

How brilliant is this Diane! I love the image & your great design!
Hope all is well with you!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...