Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

12 Tags of 2015

 Febuary


Oooo I'm having so much fun with this!!  My Feb tag is very girly which is so not me....being bought up with two older brothers you end up being a tomboy !!  But I still loved pink !!

Anyhoo here's Tim's tag for our inspiration...

12 Tags of 2015 - February | www.timholtz.com

What I'm enjoying is finding bits and pieces and looking at them differently.  You really do have to think out of the box....no one will know how much work you have put into making it,  but who cares !!

 I already have a plan what to do with my finished tags which you will see very soon....


9 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous Diane, a great interpretation of Tim's tag, lovely papers and embellishments.
Sorry I have missed so many gorgeous makes, you haven't been coming up on my reading list so I have started following you on Bloglovin' as well - hopefully you will appear on one of them!
Pauline
x

Renee B. said...

Beautiful tag Diane! You really do have to think differently when you make something small like a tag....I have enough trouble trying to fit things on to a card! lol
Hugs, Renee

Jacee said...

Fabulous tag Diane, perfectly designed!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra said...

I adore your take on it xxx

Little Claire said...

A gorgeous tag Diane, must have taken you ages - but worth it x

Lozzy said...

You tag is gorgeous Diane, really pretty and elegant..Hugs Lozzy xx

rachel said...

this is wonderful Diane - so glad you're joining in this time - looking forward to making mine at some point this week. I love how you've approached this tag - not sure what I'm going to do yet! Hugs rachel x

Allicat said...

Hello Dianne, so glad to have found your blog at last. I find that when I need to have a crafty fix but don't have the time to make a card a tag is the answer. I love your altered art type tags and the one with the keys reminds me of charm bracelets. Just gorgeous.

Love Alli Xx

Jo said...

Ooh Diane this is fab,Can't wait to see what you have planned for them all???? Haven't done my Feb tag yet, fingers crossed I'll get some time this weekend. Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog.......health wise i'm plodding on .....as you do lol......was at pain clinic for injection last week so feeling some relief from that......for now. Hope you're well yourself, my friend.
hugs Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...