Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Zentangled mushrooms


Sorry guys I forgot to show you what we made when Linsay Mason came to my local craft centre AMOM. It was  a wall hanging and this is mine. 
 
Very OTT...


We all got one of Lindsay's new Mushroom/ Fungi stamps which we all did our own zentangling in. Then played with paints, distress inks and guilding wax. I've also added some white thick embossing powder. I didn't punch the holes at the top for ribbon as I'm going to make mine into a book cover.


This is Lindsay's inspiration one for us.


Check out Lindsay's blog HERE !!  She always has a tale to tell and so many fab ideas and samples to show you !!

2 comments:

rachel said...

this is wonderful Diane - not OTT at all - I love it to bits xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, fab colours and design.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...