Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Favourite Fall Pattern


/ plaid, paisley, gingham, argyle, etc 

OR

Fall colours, oranges/browns etc

is our challenge for you this week at

 

and we have this cute stamp as a prize for you

" I love apples "


My favourite fall pattern is gingham and I used 
 " Tobey - me and my Cat" stamp to make my card.

Fussy cut, decoupaged and coloured in with promarkers and finished off with loads of faux stitching !!

Want some more inspiration, then pop over to


 and see what the rest of the team have created !!

Would love to enter:
Southern Girls: warm fuzzies
The Squirrel and the Fox: spring or autumn
Word Play Saturday: childhood

4 comments:

rachel said...

this is gorgeous Diane - really wonderful colouring - great image isn't it? xx

Renee B. said...

Great card Diane...love the gingham papers & the adorable image!
Hugs, Renee

MagsB said...

What a great card! The decoupage is ace, and so are the gorgeous gingham papers! lovely! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x

Ellibelle said...

Super sweet card, loving all the details!
Thanks so much for playing in my "childhood" word play challenge at My Creative Moments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...