Pages

Thursday 7 March 2013

Birthday Fishes


Is it me just me who cringes when I see maggots ??

Well I had a box full of them last night on my washing machine, no nothing had died and started to go off....my brother likes to fish and he had to let his magots breath.....hay ho

































which explains my card I have to show you today. It was said brother's Birthday yesterday and when I saw this fab image by Bugaboo I had to grab it for his card !!

I love bright and cheerful papers and these are by BoBunny called "Hello Sunshine". Coloured my fish using promarkers and used a blue promarker to colour the background and the blue circle and strip so it all matched. Wouldn't be me if I hadn't decoupaged the image and also glazed the fishes eyes.

Would love to enter:
Deep Ocean Challenges: for a boy
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Created With Love: anything goes
-----------------------------


I won at


6 comments:

rachel said...

love love love this Diane - really brilliant image and such great bright colours! I hope said brother has removed his maggots! Yuk xx

SusieJ said...

Fabulous card Diane!! Wonderful colours and image.
Hugs xx
p.s. I hate maggots too...

Anonymous said...

Lol, perfect card for your brother Diane! Love the image and gorgeous, bright papers.

I hate the look of maggots too - yuck!
x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

what a cute card you have made. Love the colors and that image is adorable.
Thanks for playing along with us at Created with love Challenges.
Linda K.

Chris Hanselman said...

Such a fun card. Love the colors. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at
Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Unknown said...

This is just a great card! Love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...