Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

Chocky

Thought I would share this lovely  LO with you today.

Scrap club at AMOM,  we always have a monthy challenge and Octobers challenge was to pick randomly from a pile of torn out pages which Christina had torn from a magazine called Scrap365 and then scrap lift that page !!

This is the page I got


And this is my scrap lift of a design by Katie Fox

































Chocky was my last bun who passed away a few years ago now, but he was gorgeous !!

The papers I have used are from a collection called Tail Waggers & Cat Nappers by Bella BLVD.
The flowers were made using a Sizzix die cut from a piece of card I coloured with a promarker. My title and bunnies were also cut from the same piece of coloured card and cut on my cricut.

3 comments:

SusieJ said...

Wonderful scraplift Diane and such a cute bunny!
Hugs xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

You have done full justice to Chocky's layout!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

rachel said...

gorgeous layout Diane - and what a fabulous bunny - so cute xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...