Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Left overs ??

Most of you know I challenge myself to use any left overs no matter how big or small from any project I do,  so when I had these bits of card over from my MooRag gift carton I had to use them......


And here's what I made with them....


 A smaller gift carton with MooRag, but pink, blue and brown !!  Very girly !!  Two for the price of one so to speak !!  Excuse the pun, but try and think outside the box when you look at any bits of paper and card left from any project, its amazing what you can come up with and its great fun !!

Moorag can be found at The Crafty Pad Designs !!

2 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Diane and well done for putting those left over bits to such great use!!

sue

Dawn said...

Great use of your left overs!
Too cute!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...