Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Whoohoo !!


Been bursting to tell you guy's for soooooooo long and now I can. My sweet friend Nicki is

 " Cardmaker of the Year "

This is the feature in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.


 Had a lovely afternoon with Nicki and Kurt on Sunday with loads of tea, cake, laughter and chat.

If you pop over to Nicki's blog you will see what a wonderful table full of crafting goodies she won and my word I couldn't believe how much there was !!

Congratulations Nicki you so deserve it !!

Also my new Little Claire teamie Lucy Woods won 3rd place so well done to you sweetie !! 

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Been over and congratulated them, very well deserved. A lovely post Diane.
Lorraine

rachel said...

brilliant stuff Diane - I was hoping it might be you though xx

Sandra said...

That's such lovely news ... But how do I get to vote for you next year? Xxx

Unknown said...

Aww thank you Diane! I've not seen her blog before I must pop over!
Lucy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...