Pages

Thursday 10 December 2015

Fiskarette projects


Morning guys, thought I would share today some of my projects I have been making for Fiskars Fiskarette UK FB page.
 
I never wanted to join FB, but had to for other design work. Now I can't keep off it as it is a wonderful place full of inspiration of all sorts of things that's why you need to keep checking in on the Fiskarettes page !!  

Anyhoo onto some of my projects...
 
 First one is a card which I used Fiskars shape cutter, cute bee and cloud punch to create a 3D scene.






























Next I made a posh flower using Fiskars petal punch to decorate a small pillow box. 




























It looks very different when you use pattern paper....


This is one of my favourite and such fun to make !!  Dolly the sheep was made using Fiskars cloud punch and is a gift box.   You just have to smile....




So why not pop over and check the Fiskarettes UK Design Teams creativity and share some of yours too !!

Fiskarette UK

2 comments:

rachel said...

these are amazing - I love them all Diane - you are such an asset to whatever team you are on - a star indeed! hugs rachel x

Sandra said...

Well I have to say the last one really bought a smile to my face

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...