Pages

Thursday 24 December 2015

Selfies .....


There comes a time in your life when selfies are not a good idea.....


Spent fun time with my lovely cousin Kath today who doesn't stop talking hence me cracking up trying to get a good photo...




 When she did this is what I ended up with !!


HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!


PS; the weather has has been terrible with high winds and heavy rain...but on the way home the sun came out and a double rainbow !!



It really looked as if it was touching the road,  the colours were wonderful !!  Sadly my photo doesn't show this very well....


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely fun selfies. Merry Christmas x

Jo said...

Fab & fun selfies Diane, can tell you had fun. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!
hugs Jo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Fun pictures Diane, it's does you good to have a laugh.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a happy and Healthy 2016.
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...