Pages

Sunday 13 December 2015

Christmas fun !!


I set myself a challenge to do a christmas count down in daily photos and then turn them into a project life style mini album.  Not that I really do anything, so some of my photos will be things going on around me...anyhoo here are todays photos...
 
What could be better than some christmas fun...
(at the expense of my friend Carol)
 
 
making  my own christmas paper ( while eating a mince pie as you do )
 
 
 and..HOW MUCH MESS CAN TWO CRAFTERS MAKE !!

well this much.....


 Had a super day , laughing, crafting, glitter everywhere (pet hate of mine) with my special friend Carol !!

Hope all you guys have had a super fun weekend too.......
 
 

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

It's great to be able to share your crafting time with a buddy, often inspiring each other as you go along. Sounds like you had great fun and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your daily diary in photo's too.
Lorraine

Sandra said...

You made your own Christmas wrapping paper!!! Honestly woman, isn't there anything you can't do lol xx

rachel said...

ha ha - lovely pic and I love that paper - brilliant x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...