Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2015

My Favourite LC Design Cards of 2015


All the team at LC Designs will be sharing their favourite Top 5 cards of 2015 over the next few weeks, today is my turn.

Well I started off with 12 !!  My word this is a hard choice to make, but here we go with my top 5.

I adore this little girl stamp called "Sweetest Wishes", with her big floppy hat.  I also adore the Dinkie - mini Dotty papers and mini Ginghams.


My second card choice is this one using "In A While   I really enjoyed colouring it in and completing the scene with grass and a sky.   Love all the layers and textures and bright colours !!


Two things I love most in life are bright colours and animals, so had to include "Daschands in Squares" as my third card.   My cards tend to be a bit fussy and I like the fine foilage and cute flowers and the super cute Daschands on this.


Fourth card is a 3D box card as I also adore creating 3D scenes around a stamp and this one is called "Lovely Jubblies - Maybe"
 

Last card is using this cute silhouette stamp called "Whisper a Wish". Just such a lovely image and fab autumn colours too !!


Well there you have my top 5 !!

hugs Diane xx

3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A very typical five of your beautiful bright cards. You take these stamps and create such lovely cards, really taking them to the next level. I love every one of these but if I had to choose a fave would be the top one as I love those colours and flowers x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fantastic Top five selection Diane, all gorgeous and so creative.
Lorraine

Renee B. said...

Five awesome cards Diane...I really love the 3D box one!
Hugs, Renee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...