Pages

Wednesday 12 August 2015

In my box...


and all around my box,  loads of happy snowmen you will find !!


This is another new Little Claire stamp called "3 Cheers for Christmas" and I just couldn't stop playing with these fun snowmen (that sounds bad, but you know what I mean) You'll also find these fab pre cut box cards HERE too !!


Made the purple backgrounds with distress ink and water and the snow with frantage ( its a bit addictive for me at mo ), loads of stamping and fussy cutting and coloured with my usual spectrum noir pens. I also embossed all the white panels with dots to add to the snow effect.


I know its hard to get into the mood for christmas, but when you see such happy guy's like these its fun taking time to make special box card like this !!  Think how chilled out you will feel when christmas gets nearer and you know the cards are made !!

Would love to enter:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas: something beginning with s (mine Snowmen)
Sweet Stampin: anything but birthday


9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I am not a fan of pop up boxes but I absolutely love this fun one. Love the purple snowmen and all your details are wonderful. Just makes me smile to see so many of these sweeties x

Sandra said...

oh my gosh .... how super super cute is this :)

Debbie said...

Adorable box card thank you for showing us all at Sweet Stampin' this week. debbie X

cotnob said...

A fabulous box card Diane, such fun snowmen.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

oh my Diane - you've done it again - this is brilliant x

Dawn said...

Such a happy little band of adorable snowmen Diane!
I love this so much!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Brilliant box card design. Love it. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Sweet Stampin' crew this week. I love your gorgeous card and look forward to you joining us for future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

Jacee said...

Fabulous box Diane, I do love the colour
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Hazel said...

Gorgeous box card. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 241 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...