Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

Christmas in August


is the new challenge we have for you at Little Claires and I have made another box card full of christmas kitties !!


 I love this fun stamp called "We 6 Cats"


Also used the fab  "Christmas Dinkie Text" and "Christmas Quilts" papers 

Had great fun with Woodwares fluffy stuff for my snow and frantage !! Loads of stamping, colouring with spectrum noir pens, distress inks and water and just a bit fussy cutting out !!


Up for grabs is a prize of Little Claire goodies for one lucky person !!

http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/



Pop over to the challenge and check out all the inspiration by the rest of the team HERE !!



Would love to enter:
Crafting With Friends: anything goes
C.R.A.F.T : christmas aniamls

6 comments:

Lozzy said...

Oh Wow Diane, love it..Hugs Lozzy xx

Jo said...

Oh my gosh Diane.....I think you must have made this just for me, although we only have 4 cats it sometimes feels like we have a box full......love it! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

rachel said...

lovely work diane....love your choir of cats...amazing work! you are one clever sausage! hugs rachel x

Renee B. said...

Oh Diane, this is so adorable! Love the kitties, love the paper....I guess I just love everything about it!
Hugs, Renee

Sandra said...

So adorable

Jacee said...

Fabulous, what a great design!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...