Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

My name is Diane


and I'm a hoarder.....there I've said it, I hoard everything and anything I think I can be crafty with. So when I had finished wrapping my christmas presents with wide wired ribbon I had bought the year before in the sales, I knew I could use the empty cardboard reels......


 Easy to make calendar with stand.  Just cover the reel with paper and a pencil, cut two circles of card covered with pattern paper and glue one either side of pencil, then glue pencil in stand. Punch butterflies out of pattern paper using the Fiskars Squeeze Butterfly punch, add round circle. Two butterflies together and some ribbon round bottom of stand, a ring of jems round top of stand and gems in middle of each butterfly, then just add calendar.

This is one of my makes for the Fiskarettes Fiskars FB page. it's a great page for inspiring projects from the team. My term ends at the end of January and the new team will take over bringing more fresh ideas for you !!

 Check the page out HERE and why not share your makes with us , we would love to see them !!

hugs Diane xx


Would love to enter:
Creative Fingers: anything goes
Polkadoodles: anything goes

8 comments:

rachel said...

I too am a hoarder Diane - and fabulous projects like this only lead me to believe I should continue to be so! Great project! Big hugs Rachel x

Caz said...

Beautiful Diane and love the colours. It fits in beautifully with this weeks theme over at
Polkadoodle's Challenge blog . Good luck and hope to see you again soon.

Caz PD DT xx

My Blog
Polkadoodle's
Pennys Paper-Crafty

Susan Sudbury said...

What a fantastic idea! This is gorgeous, and just goes to show that hoarding pays off!! Love, love, love this! Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Fingers this week!
Susan DT

cotnob said...

A great idea Diane, your calendar looks fabulous.
Pauline
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm part of Hoarders Anonymous too :) This is gorgeous Diane, what a great way to use these reels. Wish I had such great ideas as this.
Take care,
Lorraine

Annette said...

I'm a bit of a hoarder too, and this project goes to prove why we should be!!!! Love it.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
In The Pink Challenge
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
As You Like It Challenge.

Sandra said...

Goodness how clever ... Never would I have thought of that

Scrappy Scatty said...

Great make Diane - Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles - xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...