Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

Add Bunting


Ok first LC Designs stamp challenge for 2016 which is

 
Because the weather has been sooooooo dull, windy and wet I decided to make a spring card using Daisy Dot Alphabet,  for the bunting, Tulip Bunny and branches from Changing Birdhouse 


 As you can see I've done my usual repeat stamping and fussy cutting out to make this cute little spring scene.  Just drew in the strings for my bunting with a fine line black pen.


Finished off with some fab bobble green trim and Dinkie Text stamps 

As always we have a super prize up for grabs for one lucky person and its worth £14.00 !!

 
 
Pk 20 scalloped landscape cards and envelopes
Large pk Falling Daisy papers
Dinkie pk Falling daisy papers
4 Dinkie hedgehog stamps.
 
So who wants to win this little lot then ??
 
Would love to enter:
Creative Fingers; anything goes 
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Wags'n'Whiskars; anything goes

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh this is so cute and beautiful Diane. The bright colours have certainly cheered me up and I'm looking forward to Spring myself. Tulip Bunny's garden looks very lush and colourful she certainly has green fingers. I love the fancy edge and your pretty details here, just gorgeous.
Lorraine

Jo said...

Gorgeous! Love the little scene you've created Diane, those tulips are a lovely colour, the bunting fabulous but the star of the show has got to be that adorable little bunny!
hugs Jo x

rachel said...

this is super cute - I absolutely adore it! Gorgeous bunting idea - and nice and warming on this snowy day! Hugs rachel x

Sandra said...

That's so clever and looks fabulous

Nicole Haupka said...

This is such a beautiful card, I like everything about it. Makes me smile!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love the bunting letters and how you used the flowers! Brilliant!
Lucy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...