Pages

Friday 8 January 2016

At last....


....I had a lovely surprise Christmas present from America,  from America which at last I can tell you about...


As you know I am part of House Mouse and Friends design team, something I never thought I would be doing promoting and having fun with all House Mouse Designs !!  A pure joy for me....

Well America sent all the team a huge Christmas present which grew along the way....

First up all things super cute mousey...memo pad, writing paper, fridge magnet, recipe cards


One fabby do t-shirt !!


Wonderful mousey calendar from Barry Percy - House Mouse Designs thank you, thank you thank you !!


Amazing mousey stamps from Laura Weed - Stampendous. Again thank you, thank you, thank you !!


Then a huge bag of all crafty goodness which America had crammed full !!


Glue, embossing folder, stamps metal word tags...


Trims, ribbons, rows of sparkly gems, butterfly embellishments..


Never seen charms like these and huge fab gems !!


Am I lucky or what !!

Thank you guys for letting me be part of the mousey family which is so caring, great fun and supportive of each other and America you are truly wonderful in making it all happen sweetie......




10 comments:

Liz said...

WOW! Have fun with your new goodies! xx

rachel said...

wow Diane - looks like a wonderful crafty haul there - lucky lady!!! Big hugs rachel x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow what a fab pressy, so many great goodies there. I did smile though as you have spelt huge as hugh a few times. It certainly was a huge present, how wonderful x

Diane said...

Thanks yet again for pointing out my spelling mistakes Marianne !!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow what fabulous goodies Diane! What fun you will have with these. x
Lorraine

Renee B. said...

That is quite the haul Diane...have a blast using them all!
Hugs, Renee

Nicole Haupka said...

As always, I can't wait to see what you make with it!

Sue from Oregon said...

We have such a great Mousie Mom don't we????

Sue said...

What a wonderful surprise the package was. Took me days to sort through it all and kept looking everything over. Nice post, Diane.

Hugs
Sue

Beth Brovold said...

What a WONDERFUL post Diane...we Mousey Teamies sure are lucky all around to have each other and such FABULOUS leaders and GENEROUS sponsors!!

Take care,
Beth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...