Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Watercolour Bokeh take two


Morning guys !!

Yesterdays laugh of the day, but a sad sign of the times was me setting off Tesco's alarm with a jar of HONEY !! Yes my Manuka honey which is for my dogs had a security label which didn't clear when I paid for it. Did you know that the meat also is security protected ?? Sad but true.....

Anyhoo...here;'s my second attempt at a Bokeh background.



























This time using fresh bright oranges and yellows and the sweet Little Claire Silhouette Cats which you can find HERE.  The sentiment is again from a Doo Lally Pip set . 

And here's my card from yesterdays post.   Two different backgrounds and one technique, give it a try and see what you can come up with !!


























Hope you all have a fabulous day...

hugs Diane xx


Would love to enter:
Deep Ocean Challenge: our furry friends
Papertake Weekly: anything goes
Through The Craftroom Door; always anything goes

2 comments:

cotnob said...

Another fabulous card Diane, I love the beautiful colours on this one.
Pauline
x

Karen Hasheck said...

Love it​!​ Fabulous cards!​ Thanks for sharing ​your talent​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.co​​m/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...