Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Riverbank Revels


As you know guys I love loads of colour and cute so I was thrilled to be given one of the Riverbank Revels stamps and matching 6" x 6"paper from my friend Nicki on Sunday !!

 Such a lovely spring image and I also have a bit of spring in my garden !!




Not much I know, but I love seeing my little daffs....



























Anyhoo ......stamped and the coloured the little chick using Spectrum Noir pens, matt and layered several of the patten papers and inked all the edges, used my fav bobble trims, buttons, ribbon and made the flower with the scraps of paper left over.


































Would love to enter:
Creative Card crew: easter critters
Just Inspirational Challenges: cute
Crafty Cardmakers: spring
Eureka Stamps: spring
Creative Inspirations: feathered friends/animals

12 comments:

Dana Desmond said...

I love the bright, happy colors on this card. I like that you used red ink to distress the edges. It brings the whole card together.

rachel said...

gorgeous spring card Diane - so cheerful and bright - and your garden looks pretty cheerful too! Hugs rachel xx

cotnob said...

Such a lovely bright and cheerful card Diane, such a sweet image and pretty papers.
It's so nice now that everything is starting to come to life in the garden isn't it.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

What a lovely colourful card Diane, lovely papers and that little duck is just the sweetest, love it!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

Unknown said...

I love your card! It is so bright and colorful!
Thanks for joining us over at Just Inspirational challenge!
Hugs
Sandra(DT)

Lisa Mensing said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers you used and all the details. Thanks for sharing at Eureka! Stamps Think Spring challenge. Lisa DT

karalschuknecht said...

Cute card with such pretty colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Think Spring Challenge. Karal DT

J said...

What a lovely bright and cheery card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers & more

Jackie

vania said...

Nice card ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers
Good luck !
Vania
xxx

Nicole Haupka said...

Love your colouring on this card!

NGCARDS said...

This is a fantastic creation! Very bright & colourful!
Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...