Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

12 Tags of 2015


Just made it with this one !!

Here's my take on Tim's March tag,  really enjoying these monthly tag challenges !!  Managed all the techniques on this one, but didn't have any tissue tape. I've used on my embossing paste swirls silver pearl instead of gold embossing powder which I couldn't find,  hiding somewhere in my craft heap I expect !!


 Here's Tim's inspiration for us all 

MARCH-PIN

It's amazing seeing all the wonderful different takes on this tag. Check them out HERE

2 comments:

cotnob said...

A fabulous tag Diane, you have chosen such beautiful colours.
Pauline
x

rachel said...

this is wonderful Diane - I think you've made a fabulous job - the techniques are awesome aren't they? Big hugs rachel x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...