Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

A Very Special Challenge

I'm not going to write much about this, but please pop over to The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog today !!
We are starting a month long special challenge and I'll let my team mate tell you all about it over at The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog !!
You could support a wonderful charity, my team mate Dawn and win one of these fab prizes by entering our special challenge
£12 to spend on downloads from the shop

A whopping £25 Voucher 

An amazing £30 gift certificate!

Lili Of The Valley
A £ 10 Voucher for their shop!

The Stamping Boutique
3 individual images (No Sets)

To give you a clue to what it is all about, here is my card

Check it out now !!




3 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous card for such a brilliant challenge

Sue

Dawn said...

Thanks for creating such a wonderful card Diane! I love it & it showcases Debbie's wonderful FREEBIE images just perfectly!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Diane!!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...