Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

A funny + scrapclub

 
This will make you smile

I went tonight to do some shopping in M&S and after parking I notice a really cute little dog pearing out of a rather posh car window in front of me.  So me being me I just had to walk over and say hello to it.  There I was saying hello to this very cute little dog in one very posh car, when the car alarm started to go off !!  Remember I am now bent down at the window which is closed,  on the drivers side with the car alarm going off !!  I slowly stood up, had a quick look round and slowly walked away.......

Anyway onto scrapclub last Saturday.  It was a beach theme LO and we all had the same kit, but boy they were all very different when finished !!  Here is mine

The photo was taken on The Isle of White and you can't see, but right at the far right is me, far left is my eldest brother and right on the waters edge are my two nephews. The person in the front is not with us, but was trying to do the same as us and that was to fly a kite !!.. Hence my title.  The photo has more to tell, but thats for me.....

The LO has alot of different textures.  We made the background using mica sprays in different colours, coloured glossy card with distress inks and then stamped and cut out the sea shells,  threaded tule through wire and then stuck seqins and beads on.!!  Lots of fiddley bits and bobs just right up my street !!

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great details on this - so much eye-candy!

rachel said...

gorgeous LO Diane - and that's so funny with the card alarm - I bet you ran!!! Hugs Rachel x

SusieJ said...

LOL @ car alarm...just the sort of thing I do!!
Love the LO - so many textures and details.
Hugs xx

Renee B. said...

Gorgeous layout Diane...so much to look at in such a small space! Your car alarm story gave me a good giggle!
Hugs, Renee

Dorrie said...

Hi Diane, sorry I missed you at A Maze of Memories on Saturday, it would have been nice to meet you in the flesh. Your page is lovely, I like the way that you have beaded your mesh.
Dorothy

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous page Diane! Gorgeous colours and texture that suit the theme so well.

The incident with the dog sounds like just the of thing I'd do, lol!
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...