Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Set of cards

Yesterday we made a lovely simple set of cards and matching box at AMOM. Christina had done her cards portrait, but I did mine landscape instead. Now me and white card don`t go together as everyone knows, BUT black cordinations as well what could I expect, but dirty marks where there shouldn`t have been !! Hay, ho a set of cards I did. Flowers were stamped out on the reverse of the cordination card and the rest was put through the cuttlebug and the edge torn. The envelopes were also stamped with a flower. Altogether a lovely set.
















Two stages of making my card out of leftovers and I do mean leftovers !!


5 comments:

Sandra said...

what fabulous cards - looks like you've managed to use all of your gorgeous stash.

SusieJ said...

Love these Diane! The one from leftovers is esp nice!
Hugs,
Sue xx

jan said...

lovely cards Diane, well done, hugs Jan xx

Anonymous said...

These are fab Diane! Love them all! xx

Hi it's Maria said...

lovely cards, well done diane...

maria xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...