Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Go it alone Scrapbook page !!

As most of you know I don`t class myself as a scrapper because of lack of photo`s, but I do like having a go and this is one of my "having a go" efforts !! When Christina had the Christmas Day at AMOM, every customer was treated to a free background page, there were three designs to choose from and I chose the flowery one.Its watercolour paper, so I cut the middle out of the page and used it to make the flowers and title and watercloured them.It`s a special day as we rarely went out on a day trip as a family as my dad was selfemployed and worked all hours god gave him.....










4 comments:

SusieJ said...

This is lovely Diane - see, you are a scrapbooker!
Hugs,
Sue xx

Anonymous said...

You've done a brilliant job here Diane; what do you mean you're not a scrapbooker?!! xx

Sandra said...

oh I'd class you as a scrapper ...it's a great layout! More, more I say :)

jan said...

wow lovely LO Diane, well done, really lovely, and i agree with the other ladies, you are a scrapbooker. hugs Jan xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...